We’re looking to add an Executive Meeting Manager to our team!
Objective: Plan, solicit, book and coordinate group meetings to enable the conference center to meet and/or exceed revenue goals.
– Solicit, negotiate and book new and repeat business through telemarketing, mailings, referrals, etc. to maximize revenue.
– Plan, up-sell and detail the meeting/function with the client, including space requirements, times, equipment, menus, billing instructions, etc. Complete the contracts, prepare areas in the conference center, and resolve any issues, complaints, and/or problems to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfaction.
– Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention meetings, training and other sales-related meetings. Provide quality customer service to customers.
– Develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
– Maintain accurate, legible records & files.
About McClellan Conference Center: The McClellan Conference Center is a 32,000 square foot event space, located in McClellan Park, minutes from both Roseville and Downtown Sacramento. With more than 10 breakout rooms of all sizes, the conference center regularly hosts multi-day conferences, trade shows, concerts and more. For additional details, visit mcclellanconferencecenter.com.
Email cover letter and resume to Laura Hover, General Manager of McClellan Hospitality Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.